1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem. With your help, we can help people like Laura:
'Mind brought me back from the edge. Without them, I don't know how I would've found a way out. They helped me change the course of my life.'
We believe no-one should have to face a mental health problem alone and without your generosity we would not be able to provide people with the vital information and support that can change their lives for the better. Your support will help us improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding of mental health issues.
- Our network of over 140 local Minds supported 375,000 people, through services such as counselling and back to work mentoring.
- 65,000 queries were answered by our Helplines;
- 460,000 free information booklets distributed through our local Minds and charity shops;
- 10.7 million visited our website; and
- 27,000 people received support through our online community Elefriends, with 80% feeling more supported since joining.
However there is still so much more that we need to do.
Currently Raising Money For Mind
Fundraise for Mind
If you would like to create a Fundraising Page for Mind, please click the button below to get started.